Terms & Conditions: Greenall’s Instagram giveaway
- The Giveaway is being organised and run internally by Quintessential Brands UK Group Limited (the Organiser).
- The Giveaway will take place from 12.00 on Friday 25.10.19 until 23.59 on 27.10.19 (“the Promotional Period”).
- By entering the Giveaway, the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions.
- Participants can enter the Giveaway by following Greenall’s Gin on Instagram (www.instagram.com/greenallsgin/) and participants must tag who they are watching the England v New Zealand Rugby World Cup game with. Anyone tagged must be over the age of 18, being the legal drinking age in the United Kingdom. Participants confirm that they will only tag friends who are over the age of 18.
- For a bonus entry, participants can post an image of themselves watching the England v New Zealand Rugby World Cup game in a Bath Rugby shirt on Instagram, using #greenallsgin
- The Organiser is making the Giveaway available to everyone over the age of 18, being the legal drinking age in the United Kingdom. Internet access and an Instagram account is required to participate.
- Participation in the Giveaway is free of charge and no purchase is necessary.
- Five participants will win the prize (as defined below), and each will win one prize. The winners will be the 5 (five) people selected at random to win the Prize (each being a “Winner”).
- The Organiser reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the Giveaway where it becomes necessary to do so.
Who can enter?
- Any person who is over the age of 18, able to supply proof of ID upon request and is resident in the United Kingdom.
- Employees of the Organiser and its affiliated companies and freelance contractors and agents and their immediate family members and other persons who are professionally connected with the Organiser or this giveaway are not eligible to enter.
- Participants may enter the Giveaway more than once.
- The deadline for entries is 23.59 on 27.10.19. Entries received after this time will not be valid or counted.
- The Organiser accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
How do I enter?
- To enter, each participant must send the requisite information (as outlined in the Giveaway above) to the Greenall’s Gin giveaway (instagram.com/greenallsgin/).
- The Organiser reserves the right to exclude submissions from the Giveaway and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task or if they contain insults, inaccuracies, infringe competition, trademark or copyright law, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, the Prize may also be disallowed in retrospect.
- The participant indemnifies the Organiser from all claims arising in connection with such non-permitted entries.
- Messages will be checked for possible obscenity or other objectionable content, e.g. discriminatory, content. The Organiser reserves the right at their sole discretion not to publish or to remove any content. If this happens, the participant may be notified and will be barred from entering the Giveaway.
- Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. The Organiser reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the Giveaway without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the Giveaway or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- The Organiser accepts no liability for entries submitted via social media platforms which are not visible or searchable due to user’s social media privacy settings.
The prize is 1 x bottle of Greenall’s Blueberry Gin 70cl for each Winner.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Prize without notification in the instance that the Winner should resell or attempt to resell the Prize.
- The Winner must be over 18 in order to redeem the Prize.
- If the Prize (or part of the prize if applicable) is no longer available for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same or similar value at its own discretion.
How will the Winner be selected and notified?
The Winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place on 28.10.19
- All decisions of the Organiser, in respect of this Giveaway and all aspects relating to it will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner will be notified on 28.10.19 using the contact details available to the Organiser as provided by the Winner upon entry. If the Winner fails to confirm his/her acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified, the Prize will be forfeited, and another winner may be selected by the Organiser and announced.
- The Organiser is required to publish or make available information that indicates that a valid Prize has been awarded. To comply with this obligation the Organiser will publish the Instagram handle of each Winner on Instagram on 28.10.2019.
- If you object to any or all of your Instagram handle being published or made available, please contact the Organiser at [email protected] In such circumstances, the Organiser must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The Organiser accepts no liability if a Winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach a Winner for reasons beyond its control.
How will I receive thePrize?
- The Winner will be requested by the Organiser to confirm their full postal address and send their proof of age
- The Winner of the Prize will then receive their Prize via home delivery
Changes to the terms and conditions
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there are good reasons for doing so. The Organiser will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the Giveaway. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- The Organiser hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the Giveaway cannot be guaranteed. If the Giveaway has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by social media platforms, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against the Organiser. If any individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The Organiser shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the Prize.
- In so far as is permitted by law, the Organiser will not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, death or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Giveaway or as a result of accepting the Prize.
- The Organiser will only use the personal details supplied by each participant for the administration of the Giveaway and the associated Prize and for no other purpose in accordance with the Organiser’s Privavcy Policy, a copy of which is available here: https://quintessentialbrands.com/privacy.
- The Organiser does not endorse nor encourage excessive consumption of alcohol and by entering the Giveaway entrants confirm they will abide by responsible drinking guidelines as advised by Drinkaware.
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform.
- This Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to their exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Winner will be drawn at random.
Contacting the Organiser
- If participants have any questions, comments or complaints about this giveaway, they can contact the Organiser via [email protected]