Terms and conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Duplicate content will not be permitted.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 10th August 2020 and 23:59 BST on the 9th November 2020 inclusive.
6. To Enter: Visit www.greenallsgin.com/streetparty and complete the online form to provide your details (name, address, email address, telephone number) and tell us why Greenall’s should throw you and your neighbours the ultimate street party (maximum 3,500 characters) to be entered.
7. Maximum of 1 entry & Prize is permitted per household during the Promotion Period.
8. The Prizes:
a. Grand Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x Greenall’s Street Party, including, but not limited to, a Greenall’s drinks hut serving alcohol and soft drinks via tokens, food, entertainment, tables, chairs and other decorations. Maximum 500 people (including staff.)
b. Runner Up Prizes: 200 x winners will each win 1 x Greenall’s Street Party Starter Kit, including:
- 3 x Greenall’s Wild Berry Pink Gin & Tonic 250ml 5% ABV (RRP: £1.80 ea.)
- 3 x Greenall’s Blueberry Gin & Tonic 250ml 5% ABV (RRP: £1.80 ea.)
- 1 x Greenall’s fruit squeezer (RRP: £10 ea.)
- 1 x Greenall’s jigger measure (RRP: £3.50)
v. 20 x Greenall’s recyclable paper cups (RRP: £1.10 ea.)
- 1 x Greenall’s selfie frame (RRP: £2.20 ea.)
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Disclaimer: The Grand Prize is subject to licensing rules and regulations; therefore details of the Grand Prize are anticipated however are dependent on the winners local council regulations.
b. Challenge 25 and Drinkaware policies will be stringently adhered to.
c. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
d. The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the street party or any other event forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
e. If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
f. The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly
g. The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter include the names, likenesses, photographs, or similar of any individual without their express permission;
h. By entering the Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year for promotion purposes from the date of entry. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year from the date of entry but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
i. By entering this Promotion, all entrants hereby grant the Promoter (or the Promoter’s designee) the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and (if applicable) any prizes. Everything filmed, taped or recorded by the Promoter (or the Promoter’s designee) shall be known as “Footage”.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period (subject to moderation) will be independently judged by PromoVeritas within 7 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 201 shortlisted entries based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrates a passion and inclusivity for the local street and community
- The creativity, originality and stand out nature of the entry
- Symmetry with Greenall’s core values; authenticity. Inspiring and credibility.
The top 25 from the shortlisted entries will be judged by a panel of judges, within 5 working days from the close of the Promotion Period to select 1 Grand Prize winner based on the same criteria. The remaining 200 will be selected as Runner Up Prize winners.
11. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
14. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a request to the Promoter at [email protected] one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at [email protected] Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Promoter will request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
16. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
17. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry site.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
21. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: G&J Distillers Limited trading as Quintessential Brands, Distribution Point, Melbury Park, Clayton Road, Birchwood, WA3 6PH, Warrington, Cheshire
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2020. All rights reserved.
This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
Unauthorised copying of this document in whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
Changes made to these Terms & Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the Promotion.