Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 18/06/2021 – 08/08/2021. Visit www.greenallsgin.com/pubinthepark, answer the questions correctly and fill in your details to be entered into the Prize Draw. Only correct answers will be entered. No purchase necessary. Prize: 1 x pair of tickets to Pub in the Park, Marlow, including hotel accommodation, 12 x food vouchers & 5 x complimentary cocktails. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Visit website for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: G&J Distillers Ltd.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Winners who are both aged over 25 and look over 25 will be asked to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
3. The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Challenge 25 and Drinkware policies will be stringently adhered to throughout all aspects of this Promotion.
4. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
5. Promotion Period: Enter between 17:00 BST on the 18th June 2021 and 23:59 BST on the 8th August 2021 inclusive.
6. To Enter: Visit www.greenallsgin.com/pubinthepark, answer the questions you’re presented with and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, and contact telephone number). Only those who answer the questions correctly will be entered into the Prize Draw.
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 Prize per person during the Promotion Period.
8. The Prizes: There will be 1 winner who will receive:
a. 1 x pair of VIP tickets to 1 x day & evening session at the Pub in the Park event in Marlow; https://www.pubintheparkuk.com/marlow. Prize can be for either the Saturday or Sunday session, however the winner must attend the day and evening session on the same day.
b. 2 x night’s stay in Marlow at Karma Sanctum on the Green for 2 x people; https://karmagroup.com/find-destination/karma-sanctum/karma-sanctum-on-the-green/. Room will include 1 x double bed, with an extra rollout bed if required.
c. Taxi to and from the event and the hotel.
d. 12 x food vouchers which will allow for 3 x dishes per person, per session. Each voucher worth £5.
e. 5 x complimentary cocktails at the Greenall’s bar.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
b. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
c. You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
d. You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions set by the venue/s which form part of your prize. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take care when moving around the event/venue.
e. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in- room calls or services.
f. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes;
g. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
h. The prize is valid for the winner and 1 guest. Winner’s guest must also be aged 18 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom.
10. Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 2 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
12. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing [email protected] If the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending an email request to [email protected] one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
15. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
16. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry page.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
23. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the detail in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.